Program Available: Associate of Applied Science in Heating Air-Conditioning Ventilation and Refrigeration (HVAC-R) Technology
The HVAC degree program available from Sullivan College of Technology and Design is designed to give graduating students the chance to gain entry-level employment in such fields as HVAC-R sales, service, installation, facilities operation and sustainability. To suit the needs of students, day and evening classes are offered to give students the flexibility they need.
HVAC-R Degree Program Overview
- Basic operating principles of residential and commercial HVAC systems
- Cooling, heating, distribution, filtration and control
- Building automation systems and efficient use of energy
- Maintaining and repairing HVAC systems
Some Reasons to Consider Sullivan College of Technology and Design, Louisville for HVAC Training
- Career focused training programs
- Sullivan College has received a scholastic Award for the associate degree graduate with the highest cumulative grade point average
- Financial assistance for qualifying students
- Career services, resume and job placement assistance
Attention! This article is for informational purposes ONLY and is NOT a replacement for a professional advice! You will need to visit school's website for details and updates, as well as consult your local HVAC specialist for appropriate solution to your problem.
|DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS THAT WILL REWARD ME MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ MY EARNINGS DISCLAIMER.