Programs Available: Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC /R) Associate Degree and HVAC-R Diploma Program
Redstone College offers students the choice of a 20-month Associate Degree and a shorter (five term) diploma program in HVAC-R. The aim of both programs is to prepare graduates to be able to take the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute certification exams.
HVAC Diploma: Program Overview
- Refrigeration Fundamentals/Brazing
- Electricity for HVAC /R technicians
- Heating and Split Systems
- Commercial Refrigeration I (CFC Certification)
- Print Reading/HVAC /R System Design
- Control System/Building Automation Fundamentals I & II
- Hydronic Heating – VAV/VVT
- Chiller Systems
HVAC-R Associate Degree: Program Overview
Covers all of the above topics PLUS:
- Courses to increase your managerial skills
- Business communication, human relations, career management
Some Reasons to Consider Redstone College, Broomfield, CO
- 85%+ job placement rate for HVAC-R graduates (years 2009-2010)
- Additional 1-2-1 and group tutoring at no extra cost
- Financial aid for qualifying students
- Comprehensive career assistance services
Attention! This article is for informational purposes ONLY and is NOT a replacement for a professional advice! You will need to visit school's website for details and updates, as well as consult your local HVAC specialist for appropriate solution to your problem.
|DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS THAT WILL REWARD ME MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ MY EARNINGS DISCLAIMER.