Programs Available: HVAC/R Program
Originally founded in 1946 as the Porter School of Engineering Design in Hartford, Connecticut, Porter and Chester Institute (PCI) has been offering career training programs for over 60 years. The Connecticut campuses are all accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), so you can be sure the HVAC training available is of the highest standard.
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, & Refrigeration Program Overview
- Install and troubleshoot residential HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Learn to repair residential, commercial and industrial heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems
- Full preparation to take HVAC/R license exams.
- Program prepares you to take the B-2, D-2, and S-2 license exams (CT) and the Massachusetts Oil Burner Technician Certification of Competency and the Refrigeration Technician License (MA) exam
Reasons To Consider Porter and Chester Institute for HVAC Training
- Learn what employers want you to know- Employers participate in the development of HVAC-R course contents.
- Learn from instructors who have worked in the field.
- Be prepared to be employable – learn to be punctual, dependable workers.
Attention! This article is for informational purposes ONLY and is NOT a replacement for a professional advice! You will need to visit school's website for details and updates, as well as consult your local HVAC specialist for appropriate solution to your problem.
|DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS THAT WILL REWARD ME MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ MY EARNINGS DISCLAIMER.