Pinnacle Career Institute’s HVAC training program in Kansas City is a program that combines classroom lectures with practical lab instruction. This Kansas City HVAC school can prepare students for potential entry-level positions in heating, refrigeration and air conditioning fields as a technician, mechanic or installer.
HVAC Technician Program Overview
- Electricity fundamentals and circuits for HVAC applications
- Refrigeration fundamentals for HVAC applications
- Basic electronics for HVAC components and controls
- Duct design and airflow principles
- Indoor air quality
- Overview of alternative energy
- Residential and commercial HVAC applications
Some Reasons to Consider PCI, Kansas City, Missouri
- Small class sizes – max class size of 20 for lab classes
- Employment assistance – assistance in preparing resumes, interview skills and more.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid – available for students who qualify
Attention! This article is for informational purposes ONLY and is NOT a replacement for a professional advice! You will need to visit school's website for details and updates, as well as consult your local HVAC specialist for appropriate solution to your problem.
|DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS THAT WILL REWARD ME MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ MY EARNINGS DISCLAIMER.|