Program Available: Climate Control Technology Diploma
This 36-week hands-on diploma course combines both theoretical and hands-on training to give you, the student, the best grounding in how to install and service heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems. The HVAC program at the Michigan campus of Northwestern Technological Institute also covers the fundamentals of property maintenance such as: plumbing, carpentry, residential electrical, and major appliances.
Climate Control Diploma: HVAC/HVAC-R Program Overview
- Electrical theory and applications
- Maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of heating systems
- Operation, maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of split systems and package air conditioning systems
- Operation of domestic and commercial refrigerators, freezers, defrost mechanisms, and electrical circuits
- Troubleshooting problems with HVAC and HVACR systems
- Installation, maintenance and repair of hydronic heating systems and heat pumps
Some Reasons to Consider Northwestern Technological Institute, MI
- Flexible morning, afternoon, and evening classes
- Federal grants, loans and veterans’ financial aid
- Job placement assistance
- Experienced instructors
Attention! This article is for informational purposes ONLY and is NOT a replacement for a professional advice! You will need to visit school's website for details and updates, as well as consult your local HVAC specialist for appropriate solution to your problem.
|DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS THAT WILL REWARD ME MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ MY EARNINGS DISCLAIMER.|