Programs Available: Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC/R)
With small class sizes and individual one-to-one attention, the HVAC/R program at Mayfield College will help you acquire the practical, hands-on skills needed to succeed as an HVAC technician. As part of the course, students will be taught how to install, maintain and repair both domestic and commercial HVAC systems.
HVAC/R Program Overview
- Learn using HVAC/R equipment that one would use in the real-world
- Accelerated program – typically less than one year to complete
- Lectures and practical training using industry-standard equipment
- Externship at local companies in California
Some Reasons to Consider Mayfield College HVAC Training Program
- Students receive a new computer
- Short Program Lengths – It is possible to graduate in just a few months
- Financial Aid – available to students who qualify
- Practical Training – Use professional, up-to-date techniques and tools.
- Flexible Course Scheduling – Day and evening classes are available.
- Experienced Instructors – with contemporary skills
Attention! This article is for informational purposes ONLY and is NOT a replacement for a professional advice! You will need to visit school's website for details and updates, as well as consult your local HVAC specialist for appropriate solution to your problem.
|DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS THAT WILL REWARD ME MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ MY EARNINGS DISCLAIMER.|