Program Available: Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
HVAC training at Lincoln Technical Institute is designed specifically to provide students with the kind of practical knowledge needed to install, maintain and repair heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems. The course covers both domestic and commercial systems to give students the broad skills required in the HVAC industry.
HVAC Program Overview
- Electricity fundamentals and circuits for HVAC applications
- Refrigeration fundamentals for HVAC applications
- Basic electronics for HVAC components and controls
- Duct design and airflow principles
- Indoor air quality
- Overview of alternative energy
- Residential and commercial HVAC applications
Some Reasons to Consider Lincoln Technical Institute in New Jersey
- Financial aid available for qualifying students
- Flexible class scheduling
- Career placement assistance
- Dedicated career services advisors
Attention! This article is for informational purposes ONLY and is NOT a replacement for a professional advice! You will need to visit school's website for details and updates, as well as consult your local HVAC specialist for appropriate solution to your problem.
|DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS THAT WILL REWARD ME MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ MY EARNINGS DISCLAIMER.|
There are no reviews yet.