Program Available: Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Diploma
Formerly CHI Institute, Kaplan Career Institute’s Broomall (Delaware County) campus offers an HVAC-R diploma program that will provides students with the opportunity to learn the troubleshooting, repair, and safety skills required for the HVAC industry. A combination of classroom learning, and practical study ensures that all aspects of the field – from safety and legislation to installation and maintenance – are covered.
HVAC-R Diploma Program Overview
- HVAC technician skills inc. an overview of major tools, components, diagrams, electrical circuits, and graphs used on the job
- Basic and commercial refrigeration exploring system evacuation
- Refrigerant, oil management recovery, recycling, reclaiming and retrofitting
- System charging, and calibrating instruments
- Motors and controls, including thermostats, pressure switches, and other electric control devices
- Heating and central air-conditioning systems with emphasis on the various types and applications for use in residential and commercial settings\
Some Reasons to Consider Kaplan Career Institute in Broomall (Delaware County), PA
- Flexible scheduling of classes to suit
- Financial assistance offered to students who qualify
- Ongoing career services and job search support
Attention! This article is for informational purposes ONLY and is NOT a replacement for a professional advice! You will need to visit school's website for details and updates, as well as consult your local HVAC specialist for appropriate solution to your problem.
|DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS THAT WILL REWARD ME MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ MY EARNINGS DISCLAIMER.|