- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC) Diploma
With HVAC training available from two VA based campuses, Fortis College offers both laboratory and classroom settings that can give students both technical skills and the theories behind the practice. The college is accredited, by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools and is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
HVAC Training: Program Overview
- Develop, select, operate and test a wide variety of heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment.
- Computerized diagnostics covering commercial refrigeration, gas heat, heat pumps and air conditioning.
- Install, maintain and repair HVAC systems, including residential, commercial and industrial.
Some Reasons to Consider Fortis College for HVAC Training in Virginia
- Low Student to Faculty Ratio – small class sizes to give more personal attention to students.
- Financial aid available for those students who can qualify.
- Career service advisors with connections to local employers, job databases and related resources.
- Strong investment in technology to ensure students have access to the latest training tools and equipment.
Attention! This article is for informational purposes ONLY and is NOT a replacement for a professional advice! You will need to visit school's website for details and updates, as well as consult your local HVAC specialist for appropriate solution to your problem.
|DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS THAT WILL REWARD ME MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ MY EARNINGS DISCLAIMER.|