Program Available: Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (RHVAC) Technology
A growing population and increasing numbers of buildings means that demand for HVAC technicians and engineers is likely to increase over the next few years. The R-HVAC training program from Erie Institute of Technology aims to help students to learn the skills needed to install, repair and maintain modern heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
RHVAC Program Overview: What Students Could Learn
- How to install RHVAC units, including electronic and mechanical components
- Ductwork installation, including flexible tubing and sheet metal
- Installation and repair of fuel and water supply lines
- Installation and recycling of refrigerants
- Installation and repair of electrical connections to RHVAC components
- Maintenance of R-HVAC system automation components
Some Reasons to Consider Erie Institute of Technology for HVAC Training
- Focused curriculum plus financial aid for students who qualify
- Practical hands-on laboratory training along with classroom instruction
- Assistance with preparation for tomorrow’s job market
- Job placement, resume and interview skills assistance
Attention! This article is for informational purposes ONLY and is NOT a replacement for a professional advice! You will need to visit school's website for details and updates, as well as consult your local HVAC specialist for appropriate solution to your problem.
|DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS THAT WILL REWARD ME MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ MY EARNINGS DISCLAIMER.