Coyne College is accredited Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Chicago Green Street campus in Illinois offers students a choice of two HVAC-R programs: a ten-month diploma program and a more in-depth 16-month degree program (these are standard graduation times and may vary).
Both courses are designed to provide students with instruction in installing, operating, troubleshooting, and servicing both domestic and commercial systems as the first step on the road to a career as an HVAC-R technician.
HVAC-R (Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration) Diploma: Overview
- Intro. to Mechanical Refrigeration Systems
- Commercial Controls and Applications
- Air Conditioning, Electric Heat, and Heat Pumps
- Troubleshooting Systems and Installation
HVAC Degree Program: Overview
- Intro. to Electrical Servicing
- Gas Heating
- Advanced Controls and Computer Applications
- Sheet Metal
- Diagnose, repair, install HVAC and Refrigeration systems
General education requirements:
- Communications I – Written
- Communications II – Public Speaking
- Professional Ethics
- Intro. to Sociology
- Society and Health
The degree program can prepare students to take EPA 608 Refrigeration Certification Exams.
Some Reasons to Consider Coyne College for HVAC Training
- Strong focus on individualized learning and small class sizes
- Flexible class scheduling to suit students’ real needs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Career service and job placement assistance
Attention! This article is for informational purposes ONLY and is NOT a replacement for a professional advice! You will need to visit school's website for details and updates, as well as consult your local HVAC specialist for appropriate solution to your problem.
|DISCLAIMER: AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS THAT WILL REWARD ME MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE WHEN YOU USE THEM TO MAKE QUALIFYING PURCHASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ MY EARNINGS DISCLAIMER.|
There are no reviews yet.